To issue players with a multiple user agreement you must first agree to the multiple user rules.|
*ALL rules stated above and below apply to both married and non-married same IP users.
*No transfers of money, items, blood drops or bank transfers between the users.
*If you use a middle man/mans to exchange money, blood, items or drops. The middle man/mans will also be punished for helping you cheat.
*The only accepted transfers is by using the in game item market.
*The players must also be active. This means they must go up in levels, houses, commit crimes and so on. They must both be active in play!
If you cannot agree to the multiple user rules then please choose which user will play.
TOS Underworld War
Everything on this website is Copyright 2008-2009 UnderWorldWar.com
1) These Terms of Service apply to all holders of an UnderWorldWar account. By signing up, or continued use of the website, you agree to these Terms of Service. Therefore, no player can claim not to know of these Terms of Service at any time. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreements to all the terms in these Terms of Service and UnderWorldWar rules and policies.
2) Changes in the Terms of Service will be announced at the soonest time possible. Players are expected to read the new Terms of Service. Continued use of the account means you agree to the changes. The player is recommended to continuously keep up to date with the applicable version of the Terms and the rules of the game.
3) In addition to these Terms, the rules of the game applicable in the individual case as well as the game instructions for UnderWorldWar listed on the website, shall apply. Such rules include, but may not be limited to the UnderWorldWar rules.
4) Other sections of the game may have it's own rules. These rules are an addition to the Terms of Service and not a replacement. Violation of these rules is considered to be a violation of the Terms of Service and will be dealt with accordingly. Failure to be familiar with the game rules is not an excuse for breaking them and will not be accepted as a defense.
5. During play we collect your computers "IP address" to identify and communicate with each other on a computer network - in simpler terms, a computer address. It is not intended, or usable, to act as an identifier that always uniquely identifies a particular computer. This process is required to prevent cheating and account hijacking and will not be divulged or used for our own profit. The above information will be kept confidential unless applicable law requires us to divulge it.
6. UWW does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent.
7. This Site, including any content or information contained within it or any Site-related service, or any product or service licensed or purchased through the Site, or any software downloaded from the site is provided "AS IS" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. You acknowledge that any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products or services described here in is provided solely by the owner, advertiser or manufacturer of that product and/or service, and not by UnderWorldWar. You also acknowledge that your access to the Site and/or related services will not be free of interruptions. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Site and Site-related services.
Neither is UnderWorldWar responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Site, Site-related services and/or content or information contained within the Site. .
A possibility exists that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors. Although UnderWorldWar attempts to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform UnderWorldWar so that it can be corrected.
8. Each player is fully accountable for all actions done on their account. This includes posting anything illegal/prohibited in mails/profiles and/or on the message board. We strongly recommend that you keep your password and sign in name private at all times.
9. Players are only allowed to have ONE account and owning two or more accounts will result in all accounts being jailed. The only provision we make to this is if you are using the same IP as another player you may mail staff and get a 'multi account agreement' BEFORE you begin to play.
10. MULTIPLE USER AGREEMENT (ie: same ip address) To issue players with a multiple user agreement you must first agree to the multiple user rules.
* ALL rules stated above and below apply to both married and non-married same IP users*
* No transfers of money, items, blood drops or bank transfers between the users.
* Same IP transfer is only allowed in the event of clan payout.
* If you use a middle man/mans to exchange money, blood, items or drops. The middle man/mans will also be punished for helping you cheat.
* The only accepted transfers is by using the in game item market.
* The players must also be active. This means they must go up in levels, houses, commit crimes and so on. They must both be active in play!
* If you cannot agree to the multiple user rules then please choose which user will play.
11. Same IP transfers are forbidden!
12. Middleman transfers are equally prohibited. All parties involved will be punished.
13. Each account is allowed one player only. You are not allowed to share your account with another person. You are not allowed to have someone use your account in your absence. This includes another person logging into your account, leveling, working stats answering/writing mails, or using any other part of the website and/or boards.
14. Any player found to be actively discriminating against another player or member of society in any way, Will have their accounts terminated and further action may be taken. This includes, without limitation, character name, message board posts, profile signatures and in game chat rooms.
15. Players agree not to use any bugs that they may find to improve their account. All bugs are to be reported to the game admin directly.
16. No player shall use any form of software or other method to further themselves in game. This includes the use of refresher software. By using this website, you also agree not to cheat in any way.
17. Any individual who attempts to hack, gain unauthorized entry, reverse engineer or affect the system integrity of UnderWorldWar (including attempting to access any internal part of the game from an of
fsite location) will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
18. Selling accounts and/or game items or money for real currency is strictly prohibited. Any account that is found to have been sold/bought will be put in Purgatory. Any account found to be actively trading items for real currency will be punished.
19. UnderWorldWar maintains the right, without obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website. Staff may investigate any reported violation of the Terms Of Service or game rules, and take any action we feel appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to: the issuing of warnings, suspension of accounts, termination of accounts, or specifying extra conditions to your access to this site (probation).
20. Access to the Materials from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access UnderWorldWar from locations outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the internet, data, email, or privacy. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Members visiting UnderWorldWar from countries outside of the United States must agree to abide by all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
21. Impersonating Staff is forbidden. whether this is used to annoy, harass or cause issues within the game.
22. Sending false reports about another player or staff is expressly forbidden.
23. Falsely accusing staff of wrong doing in public is forbidden. If someone feels they have been mistreated by staff, they can file a player report against that staff member Admin  will handle the case.
24. UnderWorldWar reserves the right to terminate any account with or without reason, at any time regardless of donator status.
21. By donating you help us to improve the website and paying hosting services, donations are non refundable! If you find your self in jail for cheating or not obeying any of the game rules, Please do not ask for a refund. It will be denied.
22. Donating towards the game does not create an ownership interest in the game or contents. It also does not entitle any player to more benefits beyond what is stated in the Donators package
23. Donation frauds - Legal actions will be taken against anyone who attempt to obtain or has obtained DONATOR status fraudulently.
24. Players agree to follow directions and request made to them by staff members. However, staff members also play the game, which may lead to people thinking the staff member is abusing his/her powers. If a player feels that a member of staff is abusing his authority, the player can file a report about this. All player reports concerning staff will be dealt with by admin. The filing of a player report about a member of staff does not mean the player does not have to follow the directions given by the member of staff.
25. Staff will never ask you to do something against game rules.
I AGREE and I'm over or exactly 16 years of age -|-
I don't agree -|